TTInfertility may be encountered both in men and women and may be determined by various things, such as: smoking, wrong diet, tension, stress, anxiety, depression, medications. In fertility in women can be caused by cysts on ovaries or fallopian tubes inflammation. Find bellow some home treatments that you can follow in order to treat infertility.
What to use: vitamin C, nitric oxide, grape seed extract, evening primrose oil, calcium rich foods, fruits and vegetables, plenty of fluids, cough syrup.
- For getting pregnant, cervical mucus is extremely important. To increase this, take vitamin C. The cervical mucus can also be increased through nitric oxide, which improves the blood flow to the reproductive organs.
- Take vitamin C together with grape seed extract, which is an antioxidant that protects the sperm.
- To increase the quality of the cervical mucus take evening primrose oil, an herb that is a fatty acid and anti-inflammatory. Ovulation normally occurs when the cervical mucus is similar to egg whites.
- Calcium is important in the treatment of infertility. Eat foods that are rich in calcium, like milk, cheese and yogurt.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, as they have folic acid that helps treating infertility. it’s recommended to eat fruits and vegetables 7 times a day. Folic acid can also be found in spinach, orange juice and lentils.